- Child care providers allowed to join unions - Alexandria Echo Press - May 22, 2013
- FishHawk's newest child-care facility relieves 'mommy guilt' - Tbo.com - May 22, 2013
- Child care provider pages maintained by the state make no mention of ... - ABC2 News - May 21, 2013
- Grandparents urge state to reconsider cuts to child care assistance programs - Lexington Herald Leader - May 21, 2013
- Man charged with threatening day care - WOOD-TV - May 21, 2013
Welcome to YOUR Legislative Action Center
National Child Care Association (NCCA) is pleased to welcome our members to our dedicated Legislative Action Center, NCCA Voice. Since 1975, the NCCA has been the voice of the licensed, private early childhood care and education community. Our members include both individual owners and multi-state companies, all with the same goal- providing young children & their families with quality care and education.
As the National Voice of Private Early Childhood Care and Education Providers, NCCA is working to make your voice heard on the state and federal level on a wide range of issues impacting your business. Today these issues include State and Federal Funding, Unionization and Labor Issues, Regulatory Issues, and PreK and Quality issues. As new issues arise, be certain that NCCA will be there!
Select your state to get started: